A major perk of attending Career Care Institute is that we provide lifetime Career Services for our students and graduates. These career services include: resume workshops, cover letter support, mock interviews, job placement assistance, and much more. Also, take a look at our blog for additional tips and tricks for medical field professionals!
If at any point you need help finding work that pertains to the training program you’ve completed, please do not hesitate to reach out to Career Services to set up a personalized career planning session. Call the campus you attended and ask for Job Placement department!
- Lancaster Campus: (661) 942-6204
- Ventura Campus: (805) 477-0660
- Moreno Valley Campus: (951) 214-6446
It is critical to maintain constant contact with the placement coordinator. While the placement department is optional to graduates, it is strongly encouraged. However, if you are no longer interested in placement services, please let the department know, via the Placement Waiver, ASAP so that we may exercise our energy to those that need the most help.
Items Placement CANNOT do for you:
- Type your resume
- Guarantee employment
- Fill out your applications
- Entice and/or convince employers to hire you
Items Placement CAN do for you:
- Review and suggest changes to your resume
- Fax/E-mail your final draft resume out to sites
- Offer a class to guide you in dressing and interviewing for success
- Send you job leads